Halloween Spirits: Mumosas
Hi Friends! I’m so excited to share this fun, super easy, Halloween spirits idea with you today…Mumosas!! These mummy mimosas were such a hit at our Witches, Boos, and Spiders Too Halloween party. Although, the party was definitely for the kids, us “mummies” (and dads too!) needed to have a little fun also!
I found the pitcher and glasses at the dollar store. As soon as I saw them I knew they would be perfect for my mumosas. I do think any goblet/wine glass would work well though. Beyond the glasses and pitcher, you will only need 4 other items—white crepe paper, googly eyes, tape, and this printable sign. Yummy for mummies only!
The assembly to make these mumosa glasses is really simple. 5 quick steps and you will be done!
- Start by cutting the white crepe paper into 6-8 inch long strips.
- Next, fold each strip of crepe paper in half (width-wise).
- Then, attach googly eyes to the top-center of the glass.
- Then, take one piece of your folded crepe paper, tape it to the glass, and slowly start to wrap it around.
- Keep repeating step 4 until the entire cup is covered and layered with crepe paper. (Note: Remember to leave a small area in the back free of crepe paper so you can sip your mumosa!)
For the mumosas, I used equal parts orange juice and champagne. You can also top with 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier or Triple Sec if you would like. Cheers!