Thanksgiving Printable Blog Hop
Happy November, friends! I absolutely love this month. What can be better than an entire month of thankfulness?!? In this season, I’m always so thankful for time spent together with family and friends, wonderful food, kindness, and letting all the special people in your life know how much they mean to you.
To kick off this month of gratitude, I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of ladies to share 10 Thanksgiving free printables to get your homes, gift giving, and Thanksgiving tables ready for the month ahead. This Thanksgiving Printable Blog Hop is going to be so much fun! If you are coming from a different stop on the blog hop, “Welcome! I’m so glad you are here!” I have listed all of the other links on the blog hop at the end of my post so you can check them all out.
Today, at my stop on this little hop, I’m sharing my Thanksgiving Turkey Favor Box free printable. This cute, little turkey makes a thoughtful gift for co-workers, teachers, neighbors, and friends. It’s a sweet little way to let someone know how thankful you are to have them in your life. You can choose one (or a few) thankful messages to include on the feathers of the turkey. Or, since the printable is editable, you can write your own! Then, just fill the favor box with any candy or treat you would like.
To assemble these turkey favor boxes, follow these simple steps:
- First, download the turkey favor box free printable (located in the printable library—more info at the bottom of this post). The printable is a PDF file that contains editable fields. Just open the PDF in Adobe Reader and type your name/message. Then just save and print.
- Next, cut out the entire perimeter of the turkey, wings, and feathers.
- Then, fold on the dotted lines of the turkey. (Note: It is helpful to score the dotted lines first before folding. It makes the edges sharp and clean.)
- Next, apply glue where indicated and form turkey into a box.
- Then, attach wings to sides of turkey and feathers to back of turkey.
- Lastly, fill with your favorite candy or treats.
Be sure to check out all of the blogs on the Thanksgiving Printable Blog Hop at the links below!
Turkey Favor Box from Just Add Confetti | Kid-friendly Thanksgiving Placemat from Crowning Details | Eat, Drink, and Pray Sign from The Party Kit Shop | Thankful Fall Printables from A Lovely Design | Thanksgiving Wine Labels from Elva M Design Studio | Conversation Cards from Press Print Party | Thanksgiving Napkin Wraps from BellaGrey Designs | Thanksgiving Leftover Tags from Just a Little Sparkle | Mini THANKS Banner from Destro Photography | Harvest Sign from SunshineTulip Design
Pin for later…
I hope you enjoy all of these wonderful Thanksgiving printables. So much creativity and inspiration as you plan all of your Thanksgiving festivities this month!