Hi Friends! It’s hard to believe but school will be over in a few more days and then we will be in full summer mode over here! I’m so excited for our schedules to be a bit more relaxed and to spend so much more time together as a family. Since Scott is a teacher—and has his summer off as well—this time of year is so much fun in our house! Last weekend we all sat down at the table and made a long list of all the things we’d like to do this summer. I decided to make our list into a Summer Bucket List Printable so we could hang it up on the wall in our hallway. Can’t wait to start checking off some of these fun outings and experiences.
Summer Bucket List Printable
I made this 11×17 Summer Bucket List Printable to be fully editable so that you can add in all of your own family plans this summer!
To personalize your 11×17 sign, just follow these steps:
- First, download the Summer Bucket List Printable (located in the free printable library).
- You will need to download the free font Antonio to edit the fields. You can download the font (for free) here.
- The printable is a PDF file that contain editable fields (for the family name at the top as well as all of the bucket list check boxes). You will need Adobe Reader to personalize the sign. If you don’t have Adobe Reader you can download it for free here.
- Open the PDFs in Adobe Reader. Click where it currently says “The McKown Family,” at the top of the sign, and type the name you would like to include.
- Then, click on the first bucket list item and type the list item you would like to include. Continue personalizing your sign by filling out the rest of the list.
- Lastly, when you have finished personalizing your sign, click “save” and print.
Let the summer fun begin!
LOOKING FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE?
This printable is available for free in the Just Add Confetti Printable Library.
If you use the printable, I’d love to see it! Please follow along on Instagram and tag me. I love connecting with all of you and seeing your awesome creations! Have a wonderful summer!
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply