Hi Friends! I have a fun Thanksgiving craft to share with you today. This DIY Paper Plate Pie Banner is so easy to create…and isn’t it so cute?!? This would also make a great kids craft because the steps are so simple to complete. After you make the pie slice bunting, just add my free printable turkey (located in the printable library) and you will have an adorable decoration for your home, Thanksgiving table, or above your Thanksgiving Kids Table!
To create your Paper Plate Pie Banner:
- First, start with a plain white paper plate. Paint the curved, outer rim of the plate brown (and let it dry).
- Next, paint the inner circle of the plate orange (and let it dry).
- Then, using any glue you would like, create a ring of glue where the orange and brown paint meet. Sprinkle gold glitter on the glue.
- Once glue drys, cut plate into 6 triangular “pie slices”.
- Then, add a small about of glue to the center of each pie slice and attach a cotton ball. (I just love the cotton ball whipped cream!)
- Lastly, punch a hole in the corners of the pie slices and thread a ribbon or twine through the holes to create the banner.
Add the “Gobble Gobble” Turkey Free Printable to the center of your banner! Grab the free printable in the Library (under the ‘Thanksgiving’ category)!
Leave a Reply