Hi Friends! No tricks, just treats with these Rice Krispie witches! These Rice Krispie Witch Halloween Treats are so sweet and cute! I’m so excited to share them with all of you today! I surprised my kids with these over weekend as we did a little Halloween decorating around the house. I think they would be an adorable addition to any Halloween party or classroom party too!
How to Assemble These Rice Krispie Witch Halloween Treats
These Rice Krispie Witch Halloween Treats only require a few ingredients. To make them you will need Rice Krispies Treats (I used the prepackaged ones. But you could definitely make your own.), pretzel sticks, Hershey kisses, candy eyeballs, green candy melts, black candy melts, and mini chocolate chips.
- Rice Krispies Treats (I used the prepackaged ones. But you could definitely make your own.)
- Pretzel Sticks
- Hershey Kisses
- Candy Eyeballs
- Green Candy Melts
- Black Candy Melts
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- For added convenience and speed, I used prepackaged Rice Krispies Treats to make these witches but you could definitely make your own Rice Krispies Treats and cut them into triangles.
- If using prepackaged Rice Krispies Treats, cut two corners off of the rectangle to make a triangular shape.
- First, melt Green Candy Melts in a bowl and cover the front and and sides of the Rice Krispies Treat.
- Next, add a Hershey Kiss to the top of the triangle to make the witch's hat.
- Then, add pretzel sticks on the sides and front of the Rice Krispies Treat to make the hair of the witch.
- Next, add candy eyeballs to witch.
- Then, add a mini chocolate chip to make the witch's nose. Allow the Green Candy Melts to dry and harden fully.
- Lastly, melt a small amount of Black Candy Melts in a dish and, using a toothpick, draw the mouth and eyelashes of the witch.
Check out all of our other fun kids Halloween treat ideas and inspiration below!
Stay Bright this Halloween Night: Glow Stick Gift Idea
Franken-Slime gift idea
Scare the Boo Boos Away: Band-Aid Halloween Gift Idea
No Bones About It Pretzel and Marshmallow Skeletons
Witch Pretzel Broomsticks
You are Fang-tastic Vampires
Boo Poo For You
PIN FOR LATER: